Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prince Albert Stretch

scalleywag Guest

Default Prince Albert Stretch

Haven't posted in a while. Didn't get the Reverse PA, got a PA instead. Any experiences relating to how long to wait before stretching? Got my PA 20 days ago. No pain and virtually no discomfort after the initial piercing, which wasn't bad at all. (nip piercings hurt way more than the PA). I was thinking at 4 weeks or so? Any advice?

Sean

scalleywag Guest

Followup. Did the stretch at exactly 4 weeks, from original 10ga to 8ga. No problems at all, no pain, maybe a little stinging. Stretch from 8ga to 6ga 4 weeks after that, again no pain. Going to wait a little longer for the 4ga.

Sean

Cleaner Guest

Hi. I just had my PA stretched from 10g to 8ga. Also no discomfort what so ever. She was quite surprised. I will be attempting the 6ga in a couple of weeks. I too found the nipples extremely painful and continue to be a sore area if not tended to promptly.

haha *Cleaner
    its funny how you said 'She was quiet suprised'
    i would think you call it a He? hhaha cute though

Darkness Guest

I got mine done at a 10 ga. and waited a bit to stretch it to an 8 ga., probably I'd say about 3 months, then stretched to a 6 ga about a week later.

6 seems to be the right size for me, but I really love the feeling of stretching it. Sometimes I'll even take it out for a week or two just to relive the sensation with out having to go up a size.

Default Newbee

Hi All,
    Iím new the form, but just had to make a comment here. Iím at 6g. now and plan to go to 4g. in the next two weeks. I havenít had any issues yet (knock wood Ölol). I too was also surprised that there was no real pain. That made it really easy for me to say yes to the Ampallang. Itís funny to hear people comment about how crazy it is to get pierced, I just look at them and think, ďif you only knew whatís going on down belowĒ.

Default Prince Albert

I just did my Pa tonight, Friday january 16, 2009 very late in the evening. I went with a 16 gauge, 7/16" long. I would like to go bigger not to sure when any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by jmjrpid7581 View Post
    I just did my Pa tonight, Friday january 16, 2009 very late in the evening. I went with a 16 gauge, 7/16" long. I would like to go bigger not to sure when any suggestions?
    When?

When it's ready. 16 is pretty small and 14 isn't much bigger so it won't take too long. Don't get all excited and jump the gun. You want it to heal well and for a PA it won't take too long.

When you notice space between the ring and the hole when you gently pull it you're probably ready to stretch, but it's best to always err on the side of caution.

Piercings through the eurethra heal faster than most, and the PA is through really vascular tissue. It was my easiest piercing to heal. Urine is actually sterile when it leaves the body and will help to cleanse your new piercing.

But it's gonna burn

Have fun. Keep us posted.
    New~school tricked out with old~school style

Reading all these posts makes me want a penis. Yeah I know there's plenty of female piercings, but PAs seem pretty easy to handle in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuye View Post
    Reading all these posts makes me want a penis. Yeah I know there's plenty of female piercings, but PAs seem pretty easy to handle in comparison.
    Reading la nibita's 0 guage labia post makes me wish I had a vagina.
    New~school tricked out with old~school style