Thread: VCH jewellery

Default VCH jewellery

I was just looking at the female genital hood jewellery because my piercer said i should change from my Teflon barbell after about 3 months. All the jewellery listed are rings? I was wondering why no barbells are listed, i dont want a ring for my VCH but id understand a ring for a HCH. I can easily order a straight barbell from the site regardless but i was still surprised not to see it under the female genital category, is there a particular reason for this? is a ring better? should i be using a ring instead?
    /* no comment */

rings can be used, but might have to be a pretty big ring to fit nicely, and then that could get in the way of tighter clothing and stuff. Curved barbells seem to be the best suited jewelry for that kinda piercing...

And yeah, I could've just told you that in person hey :P lol

yeah but what if someone better than you knew more than you :P
    /* no comment */

I have no idea why it's listed that way. I'd probably be stubborn and persistent and just go looking at all the barbells in the barbell section until I found one that I liked
    If you only talk and donít listen, you only learn what you already know.

Quote Originally Posted by Othlon View Post
    I was just looking at the female genital hood jewellery because my piercer said i should change from my Teflon barbell after about 3 months. All the jewellery listed are rings? I was wondering why no barbells are listed, i dont want a ring for my VCH but id understand a ring for a HCH. I can easily order a straight barbell from the site regardless but i was still surprised not to see it under the female genital category, is there a particular reason for this? is a ring better? should i be using a ring instead?
    That's just an oversight on our part. As you can imagine, there are lots of details to keep straight, when selling over 2 million different kinds of jewelry for such a variety of piercings.

I will correct this ASAP.

Also, you know best what style of jewelry you want, so you're better off just shopping our site by jewelry type. For instance, we don't list tapers as jewelry for lobe piercings, but obviously tons of people wear tapers in their lobes.

Please let us know any time you see a discrepancy in our store and we'll be glad to correct it.
    John Coffman
    Steel Navel Body Jewelry Co-Owner

understandable with such a huge database that things get over looked :P glad to have given feedback
    /* no comment */