Thread: What's up with the ears lately

Default What's up with the ears lately

Slept on an actual pillow for the first time since I got both ears helix pierced. They feel great and don't hurt anymore. The holes look good too - no scarring so far. However, they are both sort of starting to tilt up and back, similarly to what happened when I got my left side done the first time. It's not very bad so hopefully it won't get worse. I am starting to think my anatomy is just a little weird to make this happen.
    Anyway, I am going to leave them alone for 3 or 4 more months and see what happens. If they go all cockeyed like the last one did I will need to consider my options.....Industrial or Industrial! That's my plan B, which doesn't suck.

Ok, my stretched lobes. Was at 1g, went to 0g and blew out, downsized to 1 and then 2. Healed nice, oil massages, and that brings me to today. 0g plugs slid right in with no pressure. What the heck? Happy but worried.... it seems too soon but they literally just fell in and feel awesome. Thoughts?

I'd be careful, soak them, and pay really close attention! If they feel anything swelling or irritating or red downsize again? You might be fine though!

They feel wonderful and everything fits! They look fine nekkid. Doing daily massages.

Someone on Facebook told me to put aspirin paste on my helix. Ever heard of that?

Yes. Don't do it. At all. The thought is that since it's acetylsalicylic acid, it can singe off the excess tissue causing the scarring, but it is way too harsh and can actually burn and or worsen the scarring. This method is really only for oral piercings, but more often than not, it makes things worse all around.
    -Tiff