Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My nasty lip

glad it's doing better
    Cloud "Lite"

Quote Originally Posted by mrfairyclown View Post
    Your $o.o2 is MUCH appreciated. You're probably right. I'm going to have to head out to get some higher quality stuff. Truthfully, I used to ONLY use more expensive brands (minus some beads and plugs from Hot Topic here and there) and the Walmart posts were supposed to be a temporary fix to a missing jewelry problem. I just never went out and bought the right stuff after that. It doesn't help that the nearest places are an hour away. UGH! It's gonna have to be done! I've been cleaning it with soap and warm water, mouth washing after eating and smoking, and doing the whole hot and cold thing. It's a good temporary fix but it quickly comes back. OFF TO THE STORE! hahaha
    I hope you mean "off to shop in the steel navel store" !!
    Breelicious!

Quote Originally Posted by BreeRad View Post
    I hope you mean "off to shop in the steel navel store" !!
    HAHAHA!! you KNOW I always look at SN before I go anywhere else! I should be making my next purchase here pretty soon
    Inside my heart is breaking. My make up may be flaking. But my smile still stays on.

Heh. Glad to hear its doing better!
    -Tiff

Awe Justin!! Yay for your lip being better!!

And very belated birthday wishes!! Hope youve been having the best if days with school, work, and life!!
    Make love not War!!

Oh! Happy belated birthday, Bubbles! Hope it was a great one!
    -Tiff

awww thanks guys!! It was really good! I've become sorta a recluse lately, and even worse... I very much ENJOY being a recluse That being said, my birthday was super relaxing! I skipped work, went out to lunch with my cousin, came home to play some Sims and watch some movies, went to my grandma's for dinner, and came back home to make delicious drinks and watch more movies! loved it! hahahahah i sound so boring!
    Inside my heart is breaking. My make up may be flaking. But my smile still stays on.