Thread: Question on something in the junk drawer

Default Question on something in the junk drawer

Hi,

Could you please tell me a bit about the Hardass Glass Single Flared Solid Metallic Plugs in the junk drawer? They're both 1", which is my goal size, and I may be interested in them... the description for both says the surfaces are "crackly" or "not smooth". Does this refer to the wearable area, or the "metallic" area? Could you possibly post a picture of them?

Thank you so much for any help!

Hi Brains!

I went to pull those from inventory and couldn't find them. I know there were a bunch of junk drawer issues when we switched to barcoded packaging. I'll check with Bree and have her get back to you. At this point, we don't seem to have those.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brainsafari View Post
    Hi,

Could you please tell me a bit about the Hardass Glass Single Flared Solid Metallic Plugs in the junk drawer? They're both 1", which is my goal size, and I may be interested in them... the description for both says the surfaces are "crackly" or "not smooth". Does this refer to the wearable area, or the "metallic" area? Could you possibly post a picture of them?

Thank you so much for any help!
    John Coffman
    Steel Navel Body Jewelry Co-Owner

Thank you so much for getting back to me! I'll keep an eye out for Bree's response... maybe I'll just have to spring for a pair full-price!

The new pair may be the last pair available. As far as we can tell, Hardass went out of business.
    John Coffman

OK, I have a definitive answer for you.

We show two pairs of those in stock but only one actually is. The first one listed, code: 14-MISC-032, when you add it to your cart, is the one we have. They're actually a really good pair which we just couldn't sell as perfect. When you look straight on they look awesome. But, if you get the light to reflect off them just right, you can see a slight "crackling" in the surface. It's a very minor defect and well worth the 1/2 off discount. In other words, nobody will ever know but you! And you'll only be spending half of your hard-earned cash!
    John Coffman