Thread: Prince Albert piercing

Default Prince Albert piercing

I have been thinking about getting a PA for over a yr. The urge just wont go away, but wanted to wait to be sure I really wanted it. I love being urethral sounded. I love the full feeling i get with the sounds. I also want to use a Prince's Wand at times.

Since I am sounding I have some questions. I use a 6 mm to 7 mm sound in my urethra. Should I go with bigger jewelry to start with than normal because of the sounding? If so how big can i go to start with? Also because I like the full feeling of the rod, would it be safe to have the piecrer put the exit hole further back than normal?

Thinking about a Jacobs ladder too. Would it be a bad Idea to the ladder at the same times as the PA? My penis is only 4" long when hard. How far apart should the steps be? What gauge should the rings be?

Does anyone know of a good piecrer for my PA in the Dallas Fort Worth area?

Thanks,
    David
    Last edited by dudechevy; 08-15-2017 at 03:03 PM. Reason: added more questions

Hi Dude, check this link, is the Association of Professional Piercing.
    https://www.memberleap.com/members/d...9623&noquote=1

I thought the link shared by Chumy worked. Try going to the APP web site and doing a search for Texas. I didn't see any APP piercers in the Dallas / Fort Worth area but there are tons in the Austin area.
    John Coffman
    Steel Navel Body Jewelry Co-Owner

Doing a update.

On my Birthday Aug 19, 2017 I got my PA done. It has now fully healed. The healing process was easy and had very little discomfort.

Since I do urethral sounding, the inserting of the needle receiving tube was not painful all for me. The needle stick of fairly intense for me, but pain only lasted a 5 to 10 seconds. After that I was able to walk out fine, and drive home without any pain. The only time it really bothered me was sometimes sitting it would get in a bad position and cause a little discomfort. All it took to correct that was to move around a little to re position things. It was a Friday night when i got mine done, Sunday evening I was carefully masturbating with hardly any discomfort. Just as I do with sounds, I love how it feels when I get hard, and j/o.

In the next week or 2 I am planning on going from a 8g to an 6g.